Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Repurposing Easter Files with Lisa



Hi, everyone and welcome! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing a few ideas on how to use those Easter files throughout the Summer. Using Easter Elements and JGW Happy Easter (carrot) I created three simple cards that would be ideal for someone who loves to garden. 



So using the carrot from the JGW Happy Easter - Upright Bunny Box I created this fun carrot themed card. The sentiment reads I CARROT believe I forgot, perfect for belated birthdays. 

Using the tulip from the Easter Elements, I cut Canson XL Watercolor paper and inked with Distress Inks adding a sentiment that can be used for several occasions. 


Using the Peeps Bunny from the Easter Elements it's easy to create various bunny themed cards, the sentiment reads, There's no bunny like you. There are also several "peep" sentiments that can be used throughout the year, too. 

You can find all the details on my blog, The Relativity of Paper.

As always, thanks for joining us! 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, this is such a great idea! I love re-purposing files too! Your cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete