Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Surprising Spring Card ~ with Cyndy G.

Hello today I'm on the SVG Attic blog.  I've got a wonderful card to share with you from JGW Poinsettia Passion.  It is the Poinsettia Doilly Frame Card and no I'm not starting my Christmas cards yet, even though I think I would have to in order for me to have enough time to actually get them done :)

I've turned it into a pretty spring card by using bright colors.

Spring card

I used Graphic 45 - Parisian Cafe and Totally White Trendy Bakers Twine from 

Spring card

This is one of my favorite cards and I love how it turned out with these bright colors.
Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

2 comments:

  1. I too, love that card pattern and you did an amazing job converting it into a spring card!

    ReplyDelete