Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Secretaries Day

Hello all. I-team member Sonja from Sugar Bean Cards here with my latest project! Next week is Secretaries Day. I always try to do a little card or something for the secretaries at my children's schools.

I grabbed the JGW Campus Capers file to get started. Each child has two secretaries at their school.
For my daughter's school, the office is decorated with owls. I grabbed this SnapDragon file from Silhouette's Design Store. 
Even though each card is from the same stack, each one has it's own differences!

Materials Used: 
DCWV 'Indigo Kraft & Rose Gold' stack
SVG Attic JGW Campus Capers
JGW Campus Capers
SnapDragon Snippet 'Owl Trio' card (Silhouette Design Store)

Silhouette Cameo 3
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Teresa Collins Mega Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment