Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Realistic Pine Cone

Hello - Thanks for joining me again today.
 
This time I want to show you the amazing and very realistic Pine Cone I made from a new kit from SVG Attic called JGW Christmas Botanica

 
For this rather large but absolutely delicious Pine Cone, I used 10 sheets of AC Cardstock Chocolate.
 
It is so easy to assemble and you can find the tutorial right here
 
I also made two Pine Sprigs from the Pine Sprigs A7 Card also to be found in the new kit.
 
They are made of two or in my case three layers and I used AC Cardstock in Forest and Pine.
 
Finally I tied a red ribbon onto it and ta daaa....all done.
 
Thanks for joining me today.
 
New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


2 comments:

  1. This pinecone is wonderful, Helle! It looks so real. Thanks for making something with a kit that is so new!

    ReplyDelete