Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Baby Bottle Card


Tracy from the Idea Closet and today's post is in honor of our new little granddaughter, who was born  last week.

My daughter loves to read and I thought it would be nice to give her a Kindle Gift Card, because she will probably have lots of time to read while she is staying up late and rocking the new little one.

I wanted a handmade card to give her but didn't have much time.

I LOVE  the trio cards because they are easy to make and there is lots you can  add to them  as well.

The file I used for this card is the Baby Bottle Trio card from SVG Attic.


I think the little bottles are so adorable.
I used a light blue cardstock for the bottle shape, grey for the "milk" and then cut velum for the bottle top piece. 
To finish each bottle, tie a little twine around the neck just under the lid.



For the inside of the card I used a gift card holder that I had in my library from another project.

I am very excite to share this card with my daughter, but even more excited to hold our new little girl.

If you haven't tried one of the trio cards yet, give it a try; I promise you are going to love them.

Thank you for stopping in today
If you are looking for some inspiration try these sites. 


1 comment: