Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Fall Birdhouse


Tracy here, sharing my latest project.
 Fall is on its way and for this project I combined two files to create a Fall Birdhouse.

The house is made using the Birdhouse 3D Gable Box.

The large house measures almost 8" tall and is pretty sturdy. It is such a fun project all on its own. 
But...


I wanted to add some sunflowers to the front of the house so I used the flowers from 

This was such a fun little project, be sure to check out all of the SVG Files available at 
Thank you for joining me today.



8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is so beautiful - way to go Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, this birdhouse is so awesome! Those sunflowers really add such a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful project! Love the paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I was thinking about and re-imagining things with this birdhouse (I love how solid it feels!) and there you go and put it into reality for me. Well done and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Tracy, did you put something behind the farther forward sunflower blossoms to keep them perpendicular? I'm always interested in the tricks of our crafters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jody. I just added foam tape behind the sunflowers. I doubled it for the most forward one. It was pretty simple, because that is how my mind works...simple.

      Delete