Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

Hello Fall!



Happy Friday! Lisa here from The Relativity of Paper sharing a few "framed" Fall pictures. I'm determined to use my new paper this year and this just worked! I have to confess that when I started this project I had BIG plans to embellish them to the nines but then something happened. I stood back and looked at them. No matter what I did I could not bring myself to pile the embellies on. 


I'm telling you, this project is super simple, the frames have a nice size to create a fun grouping for any occasion or holiday. I used this last year for Halloween and paired it with the Witch Hat 3D Bow Rocker Card, super cute. You can find it here


Here you can see the dimensions. Best part all you need is a thumbtack to hang them. If you want to set them on a table or shelf I would recommend a small paperweight behind them. 


To create this project you need JGW Marquees found in the Snapdragon Snippets Online Store and your favorite Fall-themed patterned paper. Don't have patterned paper, no worries. Use solid cardstock with a few Fall-themed cut files from the online store to create your own take on this project. Either way, give it a try. 

As always, thanks for joining us! 

3 comments: