Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Snowflake Ornament ~ with Cyndy G

Good morning crafters.  Today I have a fun little ornament using the Snowflake Stick Ornament that can be found in the JGW Snowflake Stars from SVG Attic.  I reduced the size of this ornament to a 4" circle.  Everything cut out perfectly at this size however I did decide not to use the "sticks" on this one.  I did cut them out but I just decided not to use them.

Snowflake ornament



snowflake ornament

I used some of my Doodlebug paper and a few of their cut files for the center of my snowflakes.  At this small size it was easier to cut files that had just a few pieces, so I used pieces of candy.  I used Watermelon Taffy Trendy Bakers Twine from Annie's Paper Boutique, my personal favorite.


snowflake ornament

These little ornament look so yummy.  I love the bright colors.  Thank you for stopping by today.

snowflake ornament

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

9 comments:

  1. These ornaments are so adorable! Those papers couldn't be any cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and the choices of paper. so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply magical. You have brought a snowflake design that I love to a higher realm with your introduction of a spark of colors. Very inspiring. You've done that again here. Oh no - now you've got me thinking about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and delightfully colorful - love 'em all <3

    ReplyDelete