Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DT Day with Sandra


Hi everyone it's Sandra here and I want to share with you these adorable diaper shaped baby shower party favors I made for my upcoming baby shower. To make these diapers I used some cute paper from Hobby Lobby with satin ribbon and stamped the Thank You sentiment on every diaper. I plan on stuffing these diapers with tulle filled with candy for all of my shower guests.  I used my Cricut Expression  along with SCAL 2 using SVG Attic's "BABY GIRL SET", this set has everything you need to have a baby shower be sure to check it out HERE!

4 comments:

  1. ok these are so "stinkin" ~LOL~ adorable!! Awesome job Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they looked like bikini bottoms --and the colors used made me think of a beach party not a baby shower... guess they could do double duty -- pun intended ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I saw the preview pic on my blog reader I thought they were "big girl panties" but I knew the file you were using was baby:-) they could work for a lingerie shower with a few additional embellishments!! love yours - they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete