Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baby Card and Gift bag with Beth

Hello everyone!  This is Beth from Beth's Beauties and I am back today to show you some adorable baby projects that I made with SVG Attic's files.

The first one that I would like to share is a diaper card that I made using the Baby Boy set.  I cut the diaper invite at 8.5" wide for the card itself.  The circle on the front made by cutting the bottom, middle and car from the cupcake wrapper files in the Baby Boy set at 8.5" wide.  I added the stamped sentiment on a hand-cut banner and two diaper pin brads that are the Recollections brand.
My second project is a gift bag that is made using the exact same Baby Boy set!  Yes, it is for a girl, but I used the onesie from that set and cut it at 5.3" wide.  The gift bag itself is from the Basic Gift Bags collection and is the tall handled gift bag cut at 11.3" wide. The Scalloped oval is from the Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes set and it is cut at 4.5" wide.
To make the onesie girly even though it was from the boy set, I used a beautiful flower from purse 1 in the Pretty Purses set and cut it out at 6.5" wide.  I added a bow and it was done!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: