Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Little Box of Valentine's Love by Jearise

I made this simple little square box for Valentine's Day but the papers I used and the flowers I made and attached are what make it so special.

The carnations on top of this box are from the 3D Spring Flowers set from SVG Attic. I just love, love, love this set and it is one of my go to sets for flowers. I use a lot of paper flowers on my projects.

 3D Spring Flowers

As you can see, I made a small carnation and only used a few of the layers and added a rhinestone in the middle and now it looks like a totally different flower.

I cut out the flowers and then spritzed them so it gave them a prettier look and made it easier to manipulate them.

Stop by and check out our newest set: Sweet Shop Party and all the great cutting files at SVG Attic.

Sweet Shop Party

1 comment:

  1. so pretty my friend, thank you for visiting and leaving such sweet comments. hugs

    ReplyDelete