Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Winter Thank You Card with Beth

Happy New Year!  This card is perfect for giving to someone who gave you an extra special gift this holiday season.  It is made using SVG files from SVG Attic.  The card itself and the Thank You caption is from the G is for Gratitude kit.  I added rhinestones to the top of the H and N to set them apart from the rest of the letters.  I also added a tiny bow to the front just to add a little something extra.
The snowflakes I added to the side are from the All The Trimmings set (I used the middle layer of the snowflake) and the sizes I cut then are as follows:  For the top snowflake, the white layer is 2.2" tall and the silver layer is 1.6" tall.  The center snowflake is cut at 1.2" tall.  The white layer on the bottom one is cut at 1.5" and the silver layer is 1.16" tall.  I popped the large snowflake up with foam tape and added a rhinestone to the center of each snowflake.  I guess I am a girl that loves sparkles :)  
For the inside of the card, I added a layer of white cardstock for writing on that was cut out using the same cutting file as the front patterned paper panel.  You can see a glimpse of it in the picture above.

Here is a close up of the large snowflake.  Isn't that glitter paper gorgeous?  It is from the Glitzy Glitter cardstock stack by DCWV.  The best part...it cut wonderfully with my Cameo!  Yes, you read that right.  I was so lucky to receive a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and I am super excited to experiment and learn all about it!
Just a reminder, all the files are 50% off at SVG Attic, so now is a great time to purchase those sets that are on your wishlist!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Beth
Beth's Beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment