Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Who is that lady? -With Melissa- I-Team

I really like the Day at the Races kit and especially the silhouette lady on the bag.  But  I thought it would be nice to use her as card too!  I am loving the way it turned out.  

I made the back and front of the bag at 50% size.  I scored the front along the edge and back of her hairline to glue the front and back together, making it easy to open too.  Because of the smaller size, I was able to give the hat some texture in my cuttlebug. Overall I am very pleased with how the project turned out.  I have left the inside blank with no sentiment as I haven't decided if it should be a birthday card for a special lady, or it could be used as a thank you card as well!  It also would make a lovely Mother's Day card... oh the possibilities! 


I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration project! :)


2 comments: