Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

SCARECROW AND ACORNS

I created the Scarecrow Card using the Anchors Aweigh Step Card from All at Sea SVG file.  I rezised and layered the corn and the and pumpkin from the Autumn Splendor Gift Bag as well as the scarecrow from the new Fall Ensemble SVG Kit.   The background for the card was created by using a sunrise stencil and adding distress inks.  The pumpkin closes up nicely so the card can go in the envelope provided.





I've been admiring the die cut inlaid cards I've been seeing on different blogs so I created my own using my electronic cutter instead of dies.  I used the Harvest Blessings Card Kit.  From the Autumn Treasures card, from the same kit, I cut out the yellow layer then the sentiment in a green color then inlaid it on the negative cut out.  The leaves are from the same kit and the Four Acorns Card.  I embossed the acorns to give them a more realistic look.




These are just two ideas for using different kits and putting them together so you can make them your own creations.



3 comments: