Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter Wonderland Wreaths

To get you in the mood for Winter, I created this burlap wreath using The Ice Princess Party Kit snowflakes.  I really like the snowflakes in this kit, so I've been using them to make different projects in different colors of cardstock.  For this wreath I used light blue and dark blue glitter cardstock.




I added the birds nest and the birds because my aunt likes birds so I'll be giving this to her to hang in her window.



 This is the very first wreath I've ever done, so I decided to make another one, but instead of birds, I used the snowman from the 
Build a Snowman Kit and cut out the snowflakes in gold and silver glitter cardstock using the The Ice Princess Party Kit.




I used white and gold tulle for the scarf and the hat and used small glitter beads for the eyes and the buttons on the body.




Winter still hasn't arrived in El Paso,Texas yet, but the weatherman says we'll have some snow flurries on Sunday so I'm ready whenever it wants to get here.

Happy creating!!







2 comments:

  1. Your wreaths are absolutely gorgeous, Carmen! I LOVE those glittery snowflakes. I have used those same ones many times on different projects, they are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. What an amazing project.

    ReplyDelete