Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Monogrammed Photo Album with Beth

Good morning friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  Today I am sharing a photo album that I decorated for a gift.

I used the "M" from SVG Attic's Split Monogram and cut it out from black vinyl.  You can purchase the whole monogram set HERE or the single letters are also available.  The "M" is available HERE.
I used Times New Roman font for the last name.  The pretty papers I used to layer with are from DCWV's Black Currant stack.  The album had an opening in the front to slide this insert into.  It has a layer of plastic in front to protect it as well.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

9 comments:

  1. I just love this idea! I give my family members wedding scrapbooks when they get married. How wonderful it would be to monogram the front of the album! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the pink and black together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! That paper stack is one of my all time favorites!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just wondering about the album. Thanks for sharing how you made it! It's beautiful Beth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angeline! I actually purchased the album itself and just slipped the insert I created into the front pocket :) Easy peasy!

      Delete
  5. Beth this is beautiful what a beautiful gift

    ReplyDelete