Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Guest Designer: Migdalia R.

Good day to all my bloggy friends. 
It's Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M and I am super EXCITED 
to be back! Woohoo!!

Let's begin.......
I used the very festive "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV.
It's been one of my favorite holiday paper to create with. 
I also used Recollections cardstock and Bazzill's embossed cardstock.

I made a one page layout using "All The Trimmings" from SVG Attic.
I added a few red rhinestones for some sparkle!

On both of my cards, I used the "JGW Sweet Wishes Card Kit" from 
SVG Attic. This is the Vintage Sleigh card.
Isn't it just pretty?

This is the Sweet Wishes Peppermint Candy card.
Totally cute!!

You can find more wonderful SVG files in the SVG Attic Store.  
Also, don't forget to like the SVG Attic Facebook Page and as well as 
joining the SVG Attic Fanatics group on Facebook.

Thank you SVG Attic for this amazing opportunity and for your wonderful files a ALWAYS! 

Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on everything!! Thanks so much for being GDT for December again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for having me!!
      I had so much Fun especially with the LO!
      Have a blessed day,
      Migdalia
      Crafting With Creative M

      Delete