Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas with Lisa

Merry Christmas! Lisa here, from The Crafting Cave, bringing you one more Christmas project using SVG Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes - Ornament from SVG Attic

SVG Attic Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes -  Ornament























SVG Attic Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes -  Ornament

SVG Attic Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes -  Ornament



I used DCWV Candy Cane Lane Stack, DCWV Merry Memories Stack, Pebbles Home For Christmas 12 x 12 Papers, and Recollections Naughty or Nice 12 x 12 Papers. You can find more details on my blog. I was able to use up some of last years papers to make room for next years.  I re-sized the ornament so I could fill them with cookies.  These ornaments are easy to put together and everyone really enjoyed.


I hope you are having a Very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. These gift bags are so wonderful! They are sure to be appreciated and treasured. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! these bags are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are great! What wonderful gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wow Wow ... These are all so beautiful! LOVE them

    ReplyDelete