Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Father's Day Inspiration with Lisa


Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa from The Crafting Cave sharing a few Father's Day projects with you. While doing a little organizing in the cave, I came across this paper and knew I had to use it. I think it pairs perfectly with the SVG Attic SDS Love You Daddy Collection.  I used the Trifold Tie & Envelope along with the Tie Gift Box. This set offers some amazing pieces that include a Golf Bag and Box Card with fun elements.


Father's Day Cards and Tie Shaped Gift Box

I love the colors and patterns for guy projects!

Father's Day Cards and Tie Shaped Gift Box
These make great gifts for the guys in the office, too!

Father's Day Cards and Tie Shaped Gift Box
These projects are easy to create. If you're in a hurry or a beginner, these files are fabulous. The card is cut and fold. The envelopes are cut, add some adhesive and fold. Could not be any easier, I promise.  The Tie Gift Box takes a little more adhesive and time to assemble but comes together quickly.



You can find more details on my blog, The Crafting Cave.

As always, thanks for joining us and we hope you have a fantastic weekend

Need inspiration? You can find us on 
And be sure to join us on Facebook,


2 comments:

  1. They are all such great projects! I love seeing masculine inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great projects. Love the tie box :)

    ReplyDelete