Welcome to the SVG Attic Once In A Blue June blog hop! We are so excited to have you join us today!
This is the first stop on the hop!
Here is what I created for you today:
Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and I made a matching wedding gift bag and card combo from SVG Attic's RW Shadowbox Valentine's Bag.RW Shadowbox Valentine's Bag is for.
I tied the negative cut from the black paper onto the handle of the bag with some Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine.
To embellish, I used silver rhinestones and Midnight Trendy Twine. The papers I used on both projects are DCWV's All Dressed Up and Glitzy Glitter stacks. I cut the "Love" words from vinyl.
Now how about some blog hop prizes??
3- $10 Gift Certificates to SVG Attic
1. Become a follower and/or email subscriber of each blog in the hop.
2. Leave some comment love at each stop. You can do so until midnight on Sunday, June 12th to be eligible for the prizes. (We do check this!)
3. If you do both of the above, check back at the SVG Attic blog for the winners on Tuesday, June 14th.
For extra entries:
1. "Like" our SVG Attic Facebook page and let us know you are stopping by from the hop.
2. Follow us on Pinterest for amazing inspiration!
Then comment on this blog again telling us what you did for the extra entries!
Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
SVG Attic blog (You are HERE!)
I hope you have enjoyed this stop on our hop! Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more inspiration. Comment and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!
P.S. SVG Attic is having an awesome SALE right now! Get your wishlist files today.