Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Shaker Clam Shell Box with Angeline

Happy Monday!
Angeline from ScrappyScrappy -- here to share with you a shaker clam shell box I made using CG Under the Sea kit.

SVG Attic: Shaker Clam Shell Box with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #underthesea #clamshellbox #shakercard #papercraft #svg #diecut #cutfile

This clam shell box is so unique because it mimics the porthole AND it is a SHAKER "card" box.
I added some under the sea creatures stamps that I have colored and cut out to adhere onto the base. Then I added a multi-colored glitter as the shaker element.

Here's the view from the top!

SVG Attic: Shaker Clam Shell Box with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #underthesea #clamshellbox #shakercard #papercraft #svg #diecut #cutfile

Hope you're inspired to make your very own shaker clam shell box!

***


***

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead
Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

2 comments:

  1. I just love the stamping you did on this! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea! I love how you included stamped images in your shaker.

    ReplyDelete