Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

Tis The Season with Lisa

Happy Friday, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper taking over the blog today with my first Christmas Project. It's been two years since I've used the Mourner's Hat from the JGW Raven Quest Kit to create a Christmas Top Hat. 


I originally made this hat for my Mother and she used it for two years. And then I said "Mom, it's time to let it go", it was becoming a little worn. She insisted that I make another one to replace it, I agreed and here we are.  I used DCWV Merry Memories Stack and the embellishments are repurposed from an old "designer" tree she had. 





And here's the original hat from two years ago and a link to that post, The Magic of Christmas. 

Here's to a wonderful Holiday Season! 


As always, thanks for joining us today!


3 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is stunning! I know your mother will be absolutely thrilled to have this new hat gracing her home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as beautiful as the first. I love this hat. It is so simple and looks just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't stop looking at your hat....It's so awesome <3

    ReplyDelete