Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

Easter Blessings Card with Beth

Happy Monday morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today with this beautiful Easter card.  I needed to create one more to send out to family, and this one was perfect!
 I used the Easter Blessings A6 Card file from SnapDragon Snippets.  I really didn't alter anything from the original design.  The papers I used are from DCWV's Romantic Life stack and Brights Adhesive mat stack as well as scrap papers.
I kept the card simple, only embellishing with Platinum Stickles on the lily stamens and Viva Pearl Pen in Ice White on the word Easter.  The finishing touch was a bow of white seam binding.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Happy Easter, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Beth - you really are the Master :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helle! It makes it so easy when I am working with gorgeous files :)

      Delete