Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy Easter

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

Hello all! I-team member Sonja here with an Easter bunny and pop up box card. It seems that spring is popping up, at least the flowers have begun to around here! With spring comes Easter. 

I decided to grab two SnapDragon Snippet files to help celebrate this holiday. 

Rather than go the traditional color route, I decided to grab my Blush Glam stack by Craft and Smith and do a soft pink and gold set.
Instead of making the bow a necktie for my bunny, I decided to make her a girl and give her a head bow instead.
 The pink, tail. Love it!
I switched out the files eyes for wiggly ones just for a little fun on both the card and 3D bunny.

I continued with the same 'girl' theme with the pop up box
I changed out the sentiment in the file for a 'Happy Easter' and 3 small eggs sentiment.

Materials Used: 

  • Bazzill Papers
    • (1) Juicy Pear
    • (1) Easter Grass
    • (1) Flintstone
  • Craft Smith 12" x 12" stack
    • Blush Glam
  • SnapDragon Snippets
  • Silhouette Cameo 3
  • Silhouette Studio-Designer Edition

FTC disclaimer: I received some of these products for free but was not compensated for writing this post. To view my complete disclaimer, click here

6 comments:

  1. This is really a fun take on those Easter projects! You know how much I love patterned paper, so seeing this really makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be. Very innovative and your innovation is super inspiring - may have to shift my "normal" and try something like this soon.

    ReplyDelete