Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Poinsettia Wreath

Hello All! Only 6 more days till Christmas, are you ready? I think I am, but I'm sure something will come up at the last minute.  Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today and I made a wreath using 2 files.  The first file is the wreath from JGW Colonial Christmas minus the folded stars. I instead decided to use poinsettias from the door hanger in JGW Poinsettia Passion.






For the center of the poinsettias I created little pom-poms with Trendy Twine's Lemon Peppermint


Below is a side view of the wreath.


Hope you enjoy the post today! Please stop by again soon!

Entering in the DCWV Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this wreath, Tanya! The papers are wonderful and the centers being pom poms is so awesome. You knocked this one out of the park for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is Beautiful! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderfully imagined and executed. Fun to see your creative scope. Love the glitter paper on the petals. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete