Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Santa's Little Helpers with Lisa




Hi, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing a few Christmas Cards I created using SVG Attic's Santa's Little Helpers Collection.  These cards would be perfect for kids to make for teachers and classmates. Once you cut the pieces, it's just a matter of assembling Santa's Little Helpers. I kept it very simple by placing them on a background I created using an embossing folder and white cardstock. I really wanted these cuties to pop off the card.  
Christmas Cards featuring SVG Attic's Santa's Little Helpers

I used patterned paper from my stash to create everything except the cream and black cardstock. I added some fun elements like googly eyes, enamel dots, and a red pom. 

Christmas Cards featuring SVG Attic's Santa's Little Helpers


 As always, thanks for joining us! 

4 comments: