Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Sleigh with Beth

Hello crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I have always loved the Santa's sleigh in the Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes set, but hadn't ever made it, so I decided now was the perfect time!  The papers I used for the sleigh itself are from DCWV's Cranberry Christmas stack.  
What is a sleigh without a little decoration?  I added the wreath from the gift tag in the RW English Cottage kit to both sides of the sleigh using papers from DCWV's Christmas Plaid stack.  The bow is Cranberry Trendy Twine.
Now on to the treats!  I added some homemade peanut brittle into the sleigh itself.  Then look at the picture below...there is a secret compartment below the sleigh that you can fill with more treats or a gift card like I did.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

4 comments:

  1. Love your sleigh! The paper fits it perfectly. Lovin the secret compartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute that you could put a gift card in there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It fit great! I thought it would be a great way to give a handmade gift but also let them get something that they want too ;)

      Delete