Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Bear ~ with Cyndy G.

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for the Holidays!  I know I am.  Today I am sharing my version of a Polar Christmas Bear using the JGW 3D Teddy Bear kit.  I love how he turned out.  I used red glitter ribbon and Christmas buttons.

3d svg Christmas bear

I also added a cute little hat and scarf that I picked up after Christmas last year.  
I think they finish him off perfectly!

3d svg Christmas Bear

Isn't he a cutie pie?

Don't forget to stop by the SVG Attic store, we have several new Christmas kits out.  I put out a new one called CG Nutcracker Dream.  I think this is one of my favorites!


3d svg, sleigh, mouse, ballet slipper, box card and gift bag

snowflake gift bag

3d svg sleigh

3d svg nutcracker

3d svg mouse ballet slipper

Nutcracker Box Card

Thank you for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!

4 comments:

  1. Cyndy, this bear just makes me smile so much! It is so sweet and I continue to each and every version of this bear you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beth. I just love this file and he is so versatile. :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely darling!! Love the bear and your new set :)

    ReplyDelete