Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Perfect Hostess Gift

Going to a party or dinner this week and looking for a smart hostess gift but out of time?

Tracy here with a quick, easy and beautiful idea.


I love to give Sparkling Cider to the Hostess.  It can either be opened and served at the party or saved for later.
 This would also be a great idea for a bottle of flavored oil.

I used two different files from the JGW Poinsettia Passion Collection.


JGW Poinsettia Passion

Because of all the detail on the Poinsettia for the Doily Frame Card I chose to use that flower but I  put it on the Bottle Tag.
The instructions for the card can be found here.



Here is a close up of my flower.

I cut the leaves and stems from 2 different greens and then followed Jodi's instructions to ink and curl the leaves.

For the Poinsettia leaves I used two different reds.  Emboss the leaves with an embossing envelope.
Ink and curl the leaves following Jodi's instructions again.



Once it is assembled, add some small gold beads to the center.

To finish the gift off, I tied a big sparkly bow and added to the top of the bottle.

I am so happy with the way this turned out and I think my Mother in Law will be pleased when I give it to her at Christmas dinner.

Be Sure to check out SVG Attic for some new and old Christmas files and if you are new to SVG Attic you can also check us out here:


And you can find me at the Idea Closet

Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. This tag is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely PERFECT!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete