Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Anniversary Box Card with Beth

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and today I am sharing a box card I created for my husband's grandparents who celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary this year.  A milestone like that deserves an extra special card, so I modified the one in SVG Attic's Wedding Wishes set just a bit to have it work for an anniversary.
 On the back panel, I omitted the words that were supposed to be on it and placed the bouquet higher up.
Here is a peek at the beautiful formal elements that create the center parts of the card.
 Look at those rings!  I used DCWV's Glitzy Glitter silver cardstock for the diamond and it just shines!
 On the front, I also changed the words from what the file included.  I simply cut out "60 years" to fit on the front panel.  For added touches, I used Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine under the "60" and I also added flowers on the side flaps of the box.  Those flowers were cut from the bouquet flowers.
The best part is that it all folds flat!  I used my scoring board to create the envelope.  I started with a 11" square and scored each diagonal side at 4.25".  They loved the card!

P.S. SVG Attic is having a Guest Design Team call!  Stop by THIS blog post for all the details.  The deadline to apply is September 15th.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

8 comments: