Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Halloween Cards with Beth

Happy Wednesday morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here to share some Halloween cards with you.  Every year I send out Halloween cards to all of our family members.  There are SO many cute ones at SVG Attic that I had a hard time picking which ones to start with.
 This first one is from the Ghostly Sweet Tooth set.  I thought it was very cute with all of those layers and the shaped side.
 The candy corn card is from the Spooky Cards set.  It looks a little different than the picture on the website because I wanted my candy corns to by filled in.  All I did was "break apart" the top card layer so all of the pieces were separate.  Then I grouped the pieces I wanted by color and cut them out.  They fit perfectly in the spaces of the top layer!
 Do you see the fun stamp I added to the top?  It is from Pink & Main.  This Saturday, we are having a Halloween blog hop with them!
You can join the Facebook event HERE for a reminder to hop.  We hope to see you there!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Beth these are OUTSTANDING! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family and friends are so lucky to be reviving these cards they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theses cards are so cute. I love the candy corn card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, me too! LOVE candy corn of any kind!

      Delete