Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Beach Card with Tracy

Summer is in full swing and as I have mentioned before its my favorite time of the year, and my favorite place to be in the summer is by the water.

Today for my project  I created this Beach Step Card


This is a large card and would be perfect as a center piece for a party or summer get together as well as wishing some one a bright day.

To create the card I used two files from SVG Attic.
Start with the Step Card SVG Collection
There are 5 cards to choose from and all would work but I liked the wide middle card for this project.

Next add a few of the images from the Just Beachy SVG Collection


The collection was designed for scrapbooking but it is perfect for the Step Cards.

Choose a few of the images you want to use, cut them out, assemble and add to the card with glue or foam pop dots.

Here are a couple of close ups


The sand castle is made up of different layers.
Glue the sun to the back of the card and then add the finished castle with pop dots.


To create the water, cut the layers out of two different shades of blue.  
Separate the layers with the foam pop dots and then add to the card with more pop dots.

Add a few of the images like the bucket, flip flops and sea shells in between the layers of water.


I was very happy with the way this card turned out and am excited to try some others with different themes.  I hope you will try one as well.  Then come visit me at my blog for more ideas and projects.





4 comments:

  1. I love what you combined to make this awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination for an awesome card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness... !! This is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy this card is so cute! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete