Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Shabby Chic Thimble Box with Beth

Good morning crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I am so excited to share my latest project with you!  When Jodi Warner released her JGW Parlor Patchwork on SVG Attic, I was immediately drawn to it.  I used the thimble box that is in that set to create today's project.
All the fabulous details in the file are so perfect!  I used DCWV's Minty Lace stack (available at AC Moore stores).  The colors of the paper and the embellishments really create a shabby chic feel to the thimble.  There is a wonderful tutorial HERE for assembling this thimble box.
Here is a view of how it opens up.
And a close up of the embellishments.
And here is the whole JGW Parlor Patchwork set available at SVG Attic!

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great job Beth. I love the thimble's color, detail, and pearls!

    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM Goodness Beth this is GORGEOUS! Just love this! Wonderful job as always! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. this is FANTASTIC Beth!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete