Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Vintage Watering Can

Spring is here and I am ready to go play in the garden.

Tracy here and today is my turn to post on the SVG Attic blog and what could be more fitting for spring then a vintage watering can?


I am so happy with the way this turned out.  
I used paper from Pink Paislee and the  Hex shaped watering can from the 

SDS Watering Wishes



To create this project, 1st open the Hex shaped watering can and double the size.
(mine stands almost 8" tall and is 11" wide from the handle to the spout)
Once the can is glued together and before you add the optional access pieces, ink everything up with a tan ink.

Cut two of the flat daisies, without changing the size.
Ink them as well.

The can needed a couple of butterflies so I used the two from

Easter Elements


To finish it off, tie some twine around the spout.

I can't wait to place this project up on my shelf in my kitchen. 

3 comments: