Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

Window Box Cards with Lisa



Hi, everyone and welcome! Today I'm sharing my take on the Window Box Card from the CG Box Cards 2 Collection. This card comes together quickly. I did a little embossing with a wood grain and stamped a die-cut banner for the sentiment. Originally I had embossed blue cardstock with clouds for the window, and then I thought you're looking in and maybe plaid, thinking wallpaper, would be cute. Scroll down to see how I used the embossed blue cardstock. 




So while I was putting the finishing touches on this card, I got to thinking(scary) what if I pulled a few files from other SVG Attic Collections and created an Easter Card. So back to the machine I head cutting the Window Box Card minus the flowers. I then grabbed the carrot from the JGW Happy Easter Upright Bunny Box and the Chocolate Bunny from the SVG Attic Easter Elements for resizing and cutting. 

I stamped the wood grain, embossed the clouds, die-cut the banner and fence, stamped my sentiment and finished off with pearls. 


Feel free to join me on my blog, The Relativity of Paper for all the details on this project. 

As always, thanks for joining us! 

2 comments:

  1. These cards are wonderful! I love how different you made them look, yet they started out as the same file.

    ReplyDelete