Pages

Monday, January 15, 2018

Snowflake Warm Hearts Card with Beth

Good Monday Morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today to share this wintery card.
 I created it using the Snowflake Cutaway Two-Fold A7 card from SnapDragon Snippets.  It is also part of SVG Attic's amazing JGW Snowflake Stars kit.  It was a very straight forward card to assemble.  The papers I used were from Craft Smith's Ice Crystals stack and DCWV's Glitzy Glitter stack.  I tied the card shut with Totally White Trendy Twine.
 The sentiment was cut with dark brown vinyl.  I love cutting sentiments out of vinyl because it always cuts flawlessly and the adhesive is already on the back!  Since transfer tape is used, no worries about spacing either :)
 Here is a look at the card all opened up.  I embellished the snowflake with White Nuvo Crystal Drops.  Adhesives used include ATG and Lineco Adhesive in a precision tip bottle.  More details can be found on my blog.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

No comments:

Post a Comment