Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Small Candle Totes


Happy Friday, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper taking over the blog today and sharing this Totes Leaves for Small Candle Holder with a twist. Instead of using it for Fall Gift Giving I'm using it for a fun Birthday Gift. 

This is the perfect gift for Teachers, Co-workers, or neighbors. I'm thinking about creating a few to have on hand. 


I used 12 x 12 papers from Anna Griffin's Antique Toile Paper Pad from my stash.


I stamped the birthday sentiment and flower on the tag.  You can find the Candle Holder and Bow from the Witch Hat Bow Rocker Card at SnapDragon Snippets and the Silhouette Store. 


As always, thanks for joining us today!




2 comments:

  1. This is such a bright and cheerful gift, Lisa! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bright pink and green together with the matching baby soft pink candle. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete