Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

Sweet Lambs ~ with Cyndy G

Well I'm back after a long deserved break.  It was very nice to be able to take some time to relax with family and not worry about deadlines of any kind but now it's time to get back to work!  Today I have a cute project using two darling files from Snapdragon Snippets - Lamb shaped card and Lamb or Sheep box.


 I used AC Cardstock on both projects and a little bit of 
Trendy Twine - Watermelon Taffy - one of my favorites - to give my box a finishing touch.


Both files are very easy to assemble.  It is a project you could do with young children.  The box would make a cute teacher gift for Easter or you could quickly make a bunch for your Sunday school class. 


Thank you for stopping by today.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

2 comments: