Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

Sewing Card Set with Beth

Happy Monday morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with this sewing themed card set.
The files that I use are: Quilt card bi-fold basket, Quilt card bi-fold var star, Quilt card bi-fold peony, and Quilt card bi-fold tea leaf.  The envelope svg is included with the files.
The papers I used for the cards are from DCWV's Hello Darlin' stack.
For embellishments, I used green sequins and white Nuvo Crystal Drops.
The envelopes were cut out of paper from DCWV's DIY Project Stack: Envelopes.  The thimble on the back is a great finishing touch!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

3 comments:

  1. These cards are so pretty. Love the cute little thimble on the back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set, love that stack. One of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete