Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Flowers for the Birthday Girl

I always try to remember to bring a little something for the hostess when going to a Birthday party. It could be flowers or chocolates or this:
 
This is the Box Hex Med with Lid from SnapDragon Snippets (also available in the Silhouette Design Store) that I downsized by 50%.
I made this for my niece who invited us over for her Birthday last Sunday and it was instead of a flower.
It is made from AC Cardstock in Black and Peacock and decorated with Graphic 45s "Floral Shoppe" patterned paper. I used a little resin rose in black as the handle on top of the lid.
In this box I put some Ricola Original Swiss Herb Bon Bons because it matched so well with the floral paper ;-)
 
I do hope she likes these candies (I do!)
I also made her a card to match:
 
This adorable Bloom Flowers 5x7 Card is also from SnapDragon Snippets but can also be found in the Silhouette Design Store.
It's made from AC Cardstock in Banana, Vanilla, Oregano, Peacock, Rosebud, Cranberry, Mustard, Leaf, White and Kraft Wood patterned cardstock also from AC.
All edges are inked with Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink Pads and the two small wooden dots are from My Minds Eye.
The sentiment say "Congratulations" in Danish and is written with the sketch pen option in the Silhouette Software.
 
She got a Birthday gift as well :-) I love my niece - nothing is too good for her :-)
Thanks for joining me today and please feel free to leave me a small comment on your way out <3
More Spring projects to come soon - so stay tuned ;-)
 

5 comments: