Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Oh Baby

Hello - Taking over the blog today with a little post. Seems to be a baby boom going on. This is the second baby project in a row for me.
This time I made the cute Baby Peeking Cascade A7 Card from the Oh Baby Kity

This darling card is made from AC Cardstock in White, Marine, Wave, Sky, Blush, Black, Sunflower, Mint and Clay along with patterned paper from Primas  Baby Boy Collection.
All edges are inked with Distress ink and the clothes line, is a piece of twine. The two small clothes pins and the two small dots on the sentiment, I found in my huge stash.


It is to be used as a Baptism Card, so I changed the wording on the tag to say "Congratulations" in Danish.
I just love everything about this cutesy cascade card. That baby face is just to die for!
Thanks for joining me today - I really love your visits and please leave a comment below to let me know how you like my card.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!




2 comments: