Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Autumn Layout with Beth

Hello everyone!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I did a layout for this project which is definitely not the norm for me, but I am happy to have accomplished it ;)
 I used SVG Attic's English Marigolds Autumn A7 Card file for the layout, but only used the elements for the front of the card.  I sized those pieces to have them be 11" tall.  All the papers I used were from DCWV's Pumpkin Patch stack.  I inked the marigold cuts with brown chalk ink before assembling.
 I kept the rest of the layout simple, only embellishing with Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine and leaving a space for a photo and journaling.  The best part is that since my daughter's name is Autumn, this layout title will have a dual purpose!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

1 comment:

  1. So delightful :-) I love that paper! Makes me wish (again) I got into scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete