Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thanksgiving Centerpiece


Tracy here from the Idea Closet and today  I am excited to share my centerpiece for our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

I used the 3 Narrow Candles with tea lights. 
The candles can be used separately  or in the Centerpiece Tray.


They come in three sizes and are easy to assemble.


For my candles, I wrapped  burlap ribbon around the middle; use glue dots to hold it in place.
The pumpkin tag is from the JGW Thanksgiving Ornaments Tree.
Shrink down the pumpkin to fit the candles, then tie it on with twine  and wrap it around the burlap.



The candles can hold tea lights purchased from the dollar store.
Turn the lights on and set in the middle of your table.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.




6 comments: