Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Thankful with Lisa



Happy Friday and welcome back! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper and I have three cards I created using Wheat Stems Thankful, Flourished Acorn Tile, and the Pilgrim Suit a6 files. 


Wheat Stems Thankful is an a7 card that is so easy to cut and assemble. I used Echo Park plaid paper and Tonic Studios Specialty Champagne Harlequin paper. 


Using the Flourished Acorn Tile sized down to fit a 5 x 5 navy card base and created a shaker card. I used the Tonic Studios Specialty Champagne Harlequin paper. 


This a6 is so adorable and so easy to assemble. This is a perfect card for kids to help with. I used the Tonic Studios Champagne Harlequin paper for the buckle, with gray, white, black cardstock and a kraft card base. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
You can find all the details on my blog



As always, thanks for joining us! 
New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
SnapDragon Snippets 



2 comments:

  1. These are such wonderful fall cards! The turquoise one really pops and I love the acorn shaker too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful!! Love the pilgrim suit card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete