Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

Love



Hi and welcome, everyone! 


Today I have another Valentine's Day card to share with you. I meant what I said in my last post about getting out in front of it. I'm Frankie Hecking it! I used the Cupid Hearts Teepee card. Don't be fooled, this card is super easy to make. I was very pleasantly surprised by the ease of it.  



To create the teepee card I started with Kraft and Red Coverstock to cut the base and accent elements.  I used white cardstock to cut the banner and the heart accent behind Cupid. I ran the red accents pieces through my BigKick in a heart embossing folder.


 I inked the accents pieces so the embossing would stand out a bit more. I added gold gilding flakes to the heart accent piece and inked the bare spots with pink ink. 


It's just a matter of assembling the card and adding final touches. I used 3D mounting foam behind Cupid, heart accent, and the scalloped round accent piece. Yep, it's that easy. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

As always, thanks for joining us! 
New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
SnapDragon Snippets 



3 comments:

  1. Lovely in every detail. I love pyramid cards. Wish I could get more inspiration for them. I need to find me one of those embossing machines. You make it seem so world-opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I loved working with the pyramid card, it's so easy to have so much WOW factor. Jodi, I'm not sure I could craft without my BigKick, everyone should own one.

    ReplyDelete