Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Valentine Tote Box


Valentine's can be an exciting time for anyone, no matter their age.
Tracy from Idea Closet and today is my turn at the SVG Attic blog.  I thought it would be fun to make a Valentine's box for holding all your Valentine treasures.

For my project I used the Large Decorated Tote Gable Box.

This box was originally designed for Halloween and used Graphic 45 paper, however, I changed it up a bit and used paper from Photo Play to make a perfect Valentine's day box.


There is so much fun happening with this tote.

 

My favorite part of the box is the big 3D bow!


For the front of the box, I added a journal block, a tag with stickers from the collection and a bottle pop embellishment with paper from the kit; all tied with matching red twine.


To finish the box; on the back side I cut out a slot for cards to fit in.
Now it can be used at school or  home as a "mail box".

The Large Tote could be used in so many ways besides just Halloween!

Thank you for joining me today and I hope you  find time to create something beautiful this week.


3 comments: