Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Design Team Posts

It’s hard to believe that almost 3 and a half years ago, I was given a great privilege and asked to be part of this amazing team; and now I am writing the final Design Team post! 

Tracy here from the idea closet.  What an amazing three years it has been.  Because we are a team, I decided for today’s post I wanted to share some of my favorite project, and what I have learned, from our current team members.

 Last Christmas, Lisa (who I might add, loves all things Disney- maybe even more then I do), made this beautiful Christmas display.  I love everything about this Centerpiece.  Lisa has a great talent for combining elements from different files to make something stunning.


Cyndy, was one of the first team members who reached out and welcomed me when I first joined the team.  One thing you may or may not know about Cyndy is she also designs some of the files for SVG Attic.  

Probably one of my most favorite projects from Cyndy is this beautiful Wind Mill. 
3D paper windmill
  


Helle is the newest member to the team and if you haven't followed her, you are missing out!
Helle has a way with color and all of her projects are stunning!  One of my favorites is her 3D barn. 
She also knows how to use embellishments, look at the flowers on this project. 

 


Sonja and I started on the design team at the same time.  I had no idea how talented she was then, but I know it now!  Its hard to pick a favorite Sonja project because everything she does is amazing.  She puts her whole heart into every project.  But I think of all of them, I love this Patriotic Cowboy boot most of all. Part of that might be because I love paper flowers and this project has some beautiful ones.





And then there is Beth, our Design Team coordinator and cheer leader! I would also call Beth the Queen of Cards.  She makes some of the most amazing cards you will ever see.  I have personally been the recipient of some of these cards and I will cherish everyone of them.  They are truly made with love. 
I chose this Dinosaur card, just because it makes me smile every time I see it.



And last but definitely not least is Jodi.  There are a few people who design files at SVG Attic but Jodi is the back bone, and if not for her, there wouldn't be any files for us to make. 
I first met Jodi a few years ago, when she would come into the Scrapbook store I worked at.  I didn't know who she was then, but I always thought she was a very kind person. As I have worked with her, I have come to realize she is not only kind, but warm and generous and crazy talented!

So which of Jodi's files are my favorite?  There is no way I can pick just one, so I picked the one I have probably made more than any other and that is the Travel Case.









I love this file, and have used it many times, in many ways.  In fact it was the file I "auditioned" with before joining the team.  

There have been many other Design Team members at SVG Attic, some I have had the opportunity to work with and others I have only admired from afar. 

And of course the owners, Mike and Kenzie.  Thank you!!!

I will forever be grateful for the friendship, encouragement and learning I have received by being a part of this great team.  I wish all of you the best in your future endeavors.

Finally to you, our followers. Thank you for being with me/us on this journey.









5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post, Tracy! Thank you for summing up our whole team in one post. I had to smile when I saw that dinosaur card. I had forgotten all about it! You have been such an asset to our Inspiration Team. Thank you ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Tracy - that actually almost made me cry! How sweet of you <3 Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post, thank you for all the kind words. I will miss this amazingly talented team. It has been an honor to be part of this journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent swan song. No words can express it better than you have here. So amazing to be inspired each week to be more excellent and creative. You ladies have been the best! Can't get any better than this! We appreciate the love and the time and the talent and the commitment and the assistance with all of this. Well done to Tracy - and to you ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All awesome posts. Definitely going to miss the talent and the ease of this team with all of you ladies!

    ReplyDelete