Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Final Goodbye


Hello all! Sonja with Sugar Bean Cards here. It is with a great sadness that I write my last post for SVG Attic/SnapDragon Snippets as they prepare to close their business. I have had the pleasure of being on their design team for 3 years now. I figured I would do a round up of 12 of my absolute top favorite projects (1. being my #1 favorite project) that I have done for SVG Attic for my final post. I had to narrow this list from 20 down to 12 so that my list wasn't too long and that was a hard process as there's so many great files to chose from. 

Click on each title to see original posts! 

This was my very first post as an official member of the Inspirational Team for SVG Attic. So of course, it needed to make the list.
A lot of work went into scaling down many of these files to fit this set so that is why I like it so much.
This is one of my all-time favorite projects. We have military, air force, and navy in our family so I try to pay tribute where I can.

I did a series of cottages. A haunted one, a fall one, and a winter one. The winter one was my favorite of the three. These cottages were a lot of work to piece together and I almost stopped after the first one!


This one was a fun project because I have a notion of taking several files and combining them into one solid set. It took just over 7 files to make this one.

It wouldn’t be a countdown of my favorites without this beauty. I did this for the husband’s and my 17th anniversary.


This project was a lot of paper and a lot of fun to make!

This book was a follow up to a Steampunk Top Hat I did on my personal blog, which I used many SVG Attic files to make the hat and accessories. 
Steampunk Top Hat

Apparently, I went through a rose gold phase! But this is one of my favorites not only for the deep blue colors with the rose gold, but that little hot air balloon was scaled down from 15” to 5” tall.

One thing I love to do is take a file and turn it into something completely different. I achieved that with this project.

This project was fun to make. I scaled the little boots way down to about 3” tall.

I have to say out of all the years working with this team, this is my absolute favorite project of all time. It took about a week, lots of details and paper, a few modifications but totally worth it.

I want to thank the owners, designers, I-team members, and fans for allowing me to be part of a great team. You can follow my work at any of the following links: 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sugarbeancards/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sonjabkn/sugar-bean-cards/

All files in the SnapDragon Snippets store are 50% off until the end of the month....http://www.snapdragonsnippets.com/home 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Sonja! To be honest, as I was scrolling through your post, I kept thinking...why isn't this one ranked higher? I LOVED that project so much! I totally see how you had a hard time narrowing it down to only 12. Each and every single one of the projects you have in this post is stunning. We have been so blessed to have you as part of the SVG Attic team ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe how talented you are Master Bakonyi. Simply the greatest <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. An incredible legacy you have offered over the years. So gratifying to see this large collection of our designs so masterfully crafted and creatively presented. I will miss this more than I realized. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi! I think we will all miss it more than what we expected!

      Delete
  4. These are fantastic and I love all your personal touches to enhance the designs. I have been grateful to have seen a lot of your designs, but not all of these. I am saddened too of this news, but I do know their designs will live on elsewhere, which makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! I will continue to use SVG Attic files on my own blog, Instagram, and FB fanpage.

      Delete
  5. You are one talented and amazing lady! I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried!

    ReplyDelete