Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Faux Wood Luminaries with Snowflakes

I seriously can't think of a more beautiful thing than a snowflake. Perfect in every way and all different from each other.

This was my inspiration when making the new Snowflake 3D Luminary Tote Box from SVG Attic.

I made three - all with a different snowflake:


They are made in AC Cardstock Light Kraft and decorated with AC Dark Kraft and Chestnut. The handles are made from Bazzill Bling Cardstock in Tungsten.

I downsized them by 50%.

The one in the middle is the original one, the left snowflake is found in the Silhouette Design Store design ID #36347 and the right snowflake is also from the Silhouette Design Store design ID #22593 - both a tiny bit altered.

These are tiny! I couldn't fit a normal size LED tealight into them, so I went with the color-shifting ones. It goes without saying that the handle was a challenge in this size...LOL.

Thanks for joining me today - please tell me what you think of these in a comment below.

Have a great Sunday!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!




4 comments: