Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

3 Fun and Easy Valentine's Day Projects with Lisa



 Hi everyone! Lisa with you today, from In the Crafting Cave with Lisa.
Since Valentine's Day is upon us I decided to show you three projects that you can easily use for that someone special! Using the  JGW Ho Ho Holiday Candy Dispenser, SDS Blooming Love - Love Card and JGW Batwing Brew Cauldron Hidden Gift Card Holder I created these projects for you.
This is an image of a Candy Dispenser and Love card using SVG Attic files.


This is an image of JGW Ho Ho Holiday Candy Dispenser used for Valentine's Day
The JGW HO HO Holiday Candy Dispenser can be used for any occasion. It's one of those files 
I love having in my arsenal for that very reason and it's easy to assemble. Perfect for those last minute 
gifts.
This is an image of JGW Ho Ho Holiday Candy Dispenser used for Valentine's Day
This is an image of SDS Blooming Love card
Another great file to have on hand. Love is not just Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day, love is everyday and this card is super easy to work with.

This is an image of JGW Batwing Brew Cauldron brewing a love potion

 If a witch can brew potions, then I say, so can Cupid! And let's face it, Love Potion is way better than Gross Potion, right? This gift card holder is easy to make, has some layering but nothing complicated. I decided for the bubbling brew I would use designer papers but you could easily use pink, white and reds, instead. For the Love Potion Sentiment I used my faithful Sketch Pens. 

You can join me over on my blog, In the Crafting Cave with Lisa, for a complete list of supplies with links.
This is an image of JGW Batwing Brew Cauldron brewing a love potion
As always, thank you for joining us. I hope I inspired you to dig in those SVG Attic files and come up with something fun and creative. Also, join us on Facebook, at SVG ATTIC FANATICS, where you can find inspiration, share your projects, and stay up to date on files. 

4 comments: